Friday, April 14, 2017

Big Arse

Things may be a little quiet here for a few days. I am in the process of translating a book on Mediterranean culture, which takes us from how the Med was formed to the present day. It is, in other words, a history.

As of close of play yesterday evening, work on this opus had reached our old friend Ramon Llull, meaning - inter alia - his Ars Magnus, which doesn't mean Big Arse, even if I'm inclined to call it thus.

Do check in over the next few days, as I may well find a window between this task and grabbing a couple of hours sleep.

1 comment:

Son Fe Mick said...

I demand my money back
What a let down
Your best article heading ever and its about you not blogging and Liully !
Hope you can slot in a happy Easter over the next few days
Put me down for o copy of the BIG ARSE
Best regards
Mick